[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS Access down?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: CVS Access down?
- From: Michael Klatsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 04 Sep 2002 13:11:15 -0400
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
We are chomping at the bit to try Northstar with rwhois support-
unfortunately, CVS access doesn't appear to be working currently.
I'd love to be able to try the CVS version (pre 1.7?) as we have been
using 1.6 happily for quite awhile.
Also- any indication as to when 1.7 might be officially released?
Thanks in advance.
Senior Unix Administrator
1 Talcott Plaza
Hartford, CT 06103