My Second Contribution!

Hi everyone!

    I finally off my unmentionable and have created a patch for the
forthcoming v1.65 (Off of the CVS as of about 5pm PDT May 5) to have the
owners page and the owners dropdown boxes to sort by name.

    If anyone has any problems (this was a really simple thing, so there
shouldn't be any) please either post to these lists or e-mail me directly.
Unless Hitesh (in his unending wisdom :) ) decides to integrate this into
the main branch :)

Adam "Tauvix" Debus
Network Administrator, ReachONE Internet
adam@reachone.com