[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: small bug?
- From: Giaretta Gerardo <Gerardo.Giaretta@TILAB.COM>
- Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 16:28:42 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: AcH2nKdfXXd9DoZtTAKZY7QGk/DpIA==
- Thread-topic: small bug?
I finally started testing NorthStar: well, I had only few examples, but
it seems really great to me!!
Only a small problem: in "Viewing Owner Templates" I clik on "Default
Owner Template" and then View "Street Address".
Till now everything is ok: in the frame below I can see the information
about this field. The Assigned Regex is "Alphanumeric": if I click this,
it compares the main page in the frame below (so, this frame is splitted
in three parts...)!!