[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
User Issue - Login issue/erradic behaviour
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: User Issue - Login issue/erradic behaviour
- From: "Tony Mesias" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:27:39 -0600
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: "Tony Mesias" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
One of our users reports the following problem:
I get erradic behavior. The login screen will appear in any or all of the
three panes. So far, I have not been able to use the product at all.
Several other web clients from other users operate just fine when
connecting to the same server. I suspect that maybe there is a client
issue. Anyone have any ideas as to where to start looking for a fix?
IBM Global Services
Cendant Network Infrastructure
5350 South Valentia Way
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Absolutely everything is hereby subject to change without notice.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but going forward knowing that there is
something more important than fear.
The views expressed above are my own and not necessarily those of IBM.