Re: Debug Mode?

On Monday 15 April 2002 18:57 pm, Adam \"Tauvix\" Debus wrote:
> So what you're saying is, hold off on making changes for a day or so :)

In a nutshell, yes... I get very discombobulated on Mondays... guess it's a
carry over from Saturday night ;-)

> Thanks,
>
> Adam

- --
| Hitesh Patel                    |  Voice: (541) 759-3126     |
| Network Engineering Manager     |  Fax:   (541) 759-3214     |
| Preferred Communications Inc.	  |  Email: hitesh@pciwest.net |