[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Debug Mode?
- From: "Adam \"Tauvix\" Debus" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:46:11 -0700
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
I'm finally at a point where I think I've learned enough about how this
program works to start tackling some of the problems that I've encountered.
One quick question that I have, though. Is there some sort of debug mode?
Where it outputs to some sort of log file? If not that may be the first
thing I add in, and the first patch I submit. Having that sort of a mode
would help greatly in getting more people to participate in active
Adam "Tauvix" Debus
Network Administrator, ReachONE Internet