[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: installing error
- From: Giaretta Gerardo <Gerardo.Giaretta@TILAB.COM>
- Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 10:30:23 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: AcH02EQNRwuFikCXRlODzTUH6JsOoQ==
- Thread-topic: installing error
Sorry if this is a newbie question and if I made some mistakes in
I have some problems loading NorthStar.cgi.
CGI.pm version 2.46 (I suppose Northstar supports till 2.7x)
When loading NorthStar.cgi this error appears:
Premature end of script headers:
I had the same error with Robobijal (I suppose you know it...btw I'm
trying to test FreeIPdb, Robobijal and NorthStar for a research
project...if you're interested in it I'll post some considerations to
this list when everything will be done); with Robobijal it was an
Apache server error (i.e. a misconfiguration).
With NorthStar I can't find the problem!
My Apache configuration is (related to NorthStar, obviously):
Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
I tried also with ScriptAlias option but nothing has changed!
Thank you in advance,