installing error

Hi list!
Sorry if this is a newbie question and if I made some mistakes in
installation procedure.
I have some problems loading NorthStar.cgi.

My configuration:
CGI.pm version 2.46 (I suppose Northstar supports till 2.7x)
NorthStar 1.6
p5-DBI-1.21
p5-DBD-Pg-1.01
PostgreSQL 7.2
Apache 2.0.35

When loading NorthStar.cgi this error appears:

Error message:
Premature end of script headers:
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/NorthStar/NorthStar.cgi

I had the same error with Robobijal (I suppose you know it...btw I'm
trying to test FreeIPdb, Robobijal and NorthStar for a research
project...if you're interested  in it I'll post some considerations to
this list when everything will be done);  with Robobijal it was an
Apache server error (i.e. a misconfiguration).
With NorthStar I can't find the problem!
My Apache configuration is (related to NorthStar, obviously):

<Directory /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/NorthStar>
         Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
</Directory>

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi

I tried also with ScriptAlias option but nothing has changed!

Any hint?

Thank you in advance,

Gerardo