Re: Deleted network not available again?

On Tuesday 23 April 2002 07:02 pm, Adam \"Tauvix\" Debus wrote:
> Hi Hitesh,
>
>     I just pulled down the new CVS and installed the perl modules. I'm
> still having the problem where if I delete a network and don't delete the
> children first, it doesn't delete the children. Again, I'm using mysql.
> What module does that section of code work out of? I have the day off
> tomorrow, so I'll probably take a look at it, just to see what I can see :)

The code works fine on my side... If you look in Network.pm under the DelNet
function you'll see a section of code that checks to see if you using mysql
(by looking at the DatabaseDriver directive in the config file) and then
either does a normal delete or calls RecursiveDelete (Util.pm) with a table
name and the id of the network to be deleted.  I'm adding some debugging
calls to that section of code right now and that will probably help trace
down where your specific problem is.  I should have it checked in later
tonight.

> Thanks,
>
> Adam "Tauvix" Debus
> Network Administrator, ReachONE Internet
> adam@reachone.com

- --