[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DB Connect errors
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: DB Connect errors
- From: "Tim Lovelace" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:12:58 -0600
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <M2001121314261401707@navgateway.>
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
I am having some problems getting NorthStar working right. I hit in on my
web browser and get this error:
The following error has occured during your request.
db_connect: connectDBStart() -- connect() failed: Connection refused
Please contact the site administrator for more details.
I can connect to the database fine with psql, etc. I verified that the
NorthStar.conf has the right username and password. I am new to the whole
Postgresql thing so there is a good chance I am just missing something. Any
help would be appreciated.