[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: weird problem
- To: Hitesh Patel <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: weird problem
- From: Troy Corbin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:11:59 -0600 (CST)
- Cc: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
wooo hoo!!! 1.02 fixed the problem and all is well! thanks a lot!
now, a few features that would be great to have:
1. .CSV import/export. It would make it extremely easy to migrate from
using an excel spreadsheet full of addresses to Northstar if i could just
import the .csv!
2. Ability to show % of address space allocated/used/unused/etc. Good for
3. Ability to allow different user id's to make device entries within
certain subnets (ie a local tech for a certain city can maintain his
subnet data). Maybe even a feature that can be enabled/disabled to
generate an email when certain assignments are made?
4. Search function, either by IP, name, location, etc!
Anyways, thanks for the utility, i really appreciate it, and keep up the
good work! ill be awaiting a new rel soon!
On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Hitesh Patel wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> On Monday 19 November 2001 22:01 pm, Troy Corbin wrote:
> > darn that didnt post right at all!
> Thats ok, I can pick it apart ;-)
> > even after the change, i get the same problem.
> > You do not have permission to execute this function
> > Please contact the site administrator for more details.
> > NorthStar:NorthStar.cgi:176
> > thanks,
> > troy
> I just released v1.02.. see the announcement sent about 2 minutes ago.. if
> you could download that and give it a try I have a strange feeling it will
> fix the problem. If not then send me the exact version of Perl, Postgres and
> Apache that your running and we'll see if we can't nail this turkey.
> - --
> Hitesh Patel
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
> Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----