Re: Dev Roadmap

On Wednesday 27 February 2002 16:17 pm, Troy Corbin wrote:

Ahh.. yes.. this month always throws me off.. and to think I should remember
cause my birthday was last week.. I will update the page to say March 2nd as
soon as I get a chance.. also.. hopefully i'll be checking in the netblock
allocation wizard code to CVS tonight sometime so if a couple people could
test I would appreciate it.

--
| Hitesh Patel                    |  Voice: (541) 759-3126     |