NorthStar v1.7 Update

Ok folks.. I've decided to come back from the dead and give everyone an update
on 1.7 (now code named Project Slow-as-molasses).

Here is a list of things todo before 1.7 can be released.  Items marked with
my initials (BK) are being worked on by me.. everything else is open for
someone to pickup.

The outstanding issues for 1.7 are:

Item				 	Assigned To
Finish RWhois Server Query		BK
API Docs
General Docs Update/Cleanup
Bug Testing
Better Searching
Allow user to select a block in the 	BK
  Alloc Wizard
Install Script				BK

I've decided to leave Windows and mod_perl support out of this release.  Both
features need too much testing once changes are made and I don't want to
delay 1.7 any longer.

If anyone can help please email the list and CC me... the most time-consuming
things are the Docs and I could really use some help on those.  One thing
that I will not do is release a version that I believe has insuffiecient
documentation!!

Thanks for your patience

--
| Hitesh Patel                    |  Lead Developer            |