[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: about views
- From: Giaretta Gerardo <Gerardo.Giaretta@TILAB.COM>
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:26:17 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: AcIBalhFgmnzsux0RvmT4w2Mz5Gzdg==
- Thread-topic: about views
something about views: in 1.6 documentation it's written:
"This feature is most often used to track multiple locations that are
using private address in more then one physical location"
and surely this is tha main usage of this feature.
May be Views could be useful in another way: suppose you have to modify
your addressing plan; obviously you don't want to modify your original
database because you're not so sure about which changes to do. So it
could be useful to have the possibility to copy entire addressing plans
with only one action.
I have an addressing plan in View A; I'll copy it in View B and the I'll
do the changes...something like a backup version!
Any comment about that?