[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
top leve device: bug?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: top leve device: bug?
- From: Giaretta Gerardo <Gerardo.Giaretta@TILAB.COM>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:47:33 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: AcH4OgBQoycU0mvpQjGVsVEgV7gB8Q==
- Thread-topic: top leve device: bug?
May be a small bug (or inconsistency):
in device information the parent device "top-level device" is an
hyperlink. If i click it, an error occurs (obviously because I've never
defined such an object).
This the error message:
A device id to view was not specified
Hope this is useful,