[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bug or Feature?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Bug or Feature?
- From: "Adam \"Tauvix\" Debus" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:29:14 -0700
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
Here's an example of a situation I find myself in currently:
I have a /19 (we'll call it 10.0.224.0/19). Under that I have allocated
a /23 (10.0.226.0/23). We will also assume that 10.0.224.0/24 and
10.0.225.0/24 are already allocated. Note, allocated, not assigned. Now, I
need to allocate a /24, so I click on the "Add Subnet" link for the /19, and
the first /24 it comes up to be available for allocation is 10.0.226.0/24.
Now, I want to use that entire /23 as a dialup pool. Should I be instead
listing that as assigned?
Adam "Tauvix" Debus
Network Administrator, ReachONE Internet